The PEW Ocean Science group will soon be paying a visit to the Chantecaille Reefs of hope to learn about the marine wild life there.
It’s going to be a fun trip and 12 of us are going.
I will post pics as soon as I can!
Many students with ADD/ADHD find they can focus and read well with PR. This is Male extra because PR speeds up the presentation of material to match the rate needed by the student. Extensive research has shown that many students with ADD/ADHD are easily distracted not because they need a shot of medicine, but because they are bored. The reason they are bored is because the rate of input of material into their mind is normally much slower than the rate at which they can process this material. The result is boredom.
In PR silent reading the material is sped up to match the input processing speed needed the anvarol by each student. Students also listen to Baroque music while they read silently with PR. The faster many of these students read silently with PR, the more they stop random physical motion and focus on what they are reading. These results are demonstrable within five minutes.
Unfortunately, many ADD/ADHD students in elementary school have been so bored for so long that they have not developed the necessary vocabulary to read without voice assistance. Often their decoding, automaticity and fluency are so bad that they simply use the Hydromax X40 can not read silently. On the other hand, these few students will not stand for hearing the voice read to them at normal speed and they will not stand to hear the sentence repeated. The result is that day after day there are a few students in each class who fail to stay on task. These students also frequently disturb other students. They greatly frustrate their teachers.
Many teachers mistakenly think the solution is to have these few students pulled out the hydromax x20 from the class and monitored closely by one-on-one human intervention. This idea will not work either in the short term or in the long term.
A very powerful and simple PR solution exists for these problems. One PR tool enables the text to be read out loud as fast as the student wants. The student moves his eyes over the text keeping just ahead of the sound. When the sound gets to the word the student is looking at, the student looks forward to the next longer word, or word next to a comma or period. The student gets excellent practice in voice and text correlation, pacing, hearing an inner voice and thinking about the bathmate xtreme what was just read. The process is so engaging and so fast that the student stays focused and on task and quickly gets his or her work done.
Having sentences read interactively a phrase at a time with voice assistance and then hearing the sentence repeated fluently as a whole sentence provides rapid reading progress for many ESL students. Hearing vocabulary lists read initially in real human voice also helps these students. Learning to read text silently with PR helps more advanced ESL students think in English rather than to constantly translate and decode.
The PR program provides many solutions to regular boredom. These are often surprising.
1. Students are often bored because they are ready to get zetaclear move up in their reading. Students who start to improve their reading and are not helped to progress to the next step when they are ready to do so often get bored. Teachers move students up when the students are ready to advance.
2. Teachers help many low functioning students identify that they are ready to move up.
3. Teachers help many inner city students advocate for themselves. Often these students will not be able to express their boredom. Sometimes these children do not think they are entitled to any feelings. Other times they are so used to failure that they just fail to get started day after day, or they act out in other ways, instead of communicating the fact that they have made real progress with testogen and are bored.
4. Principles of gaming are applied to reading. This results in incredible focus and desire to advance to the next stage of improvement. Students love doing this program and growing.
5. Students learn what is possible for them to do by watch others using testo max other students on the computer. Students want to advance and be like their peers.
6. The world’s great literature is used as subject matter. This material is very engaging.
7. Students learn to think about their reading.